KK Hartman Partners provides the space to view your individual situation or your organization’s situation through a different lens. You will bring into focus aspects of your business or craft that can produce meaningful benefits in a short period of time.
The basic steps include:
- Set Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values
- Internal and external scan
- S.W.O.T. – Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (even for small changes), threats
- Set Top Priorities
- Identify tactics and actions
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, modify and make adjustments
- Re-visit and Re-tool
What does a good plan ensure for your organization?
- Defined goals and objectives with ACTION plans
- Improved and focused LEADERSHIP when there is a clear mission and direction
- Supports collaboration, innovation and flexibility
- Smarter budgeting, hiring, resource allocation and succession planning
- Reassures lenders or/and investors that you have both a vision and specific plan to achieve it.
Getting from Strategy to Implementation as quickly as possible
- Connect S.W.O.T. outcomes to specific actions as quickly as possible
- Assign ownership – specify exactly WHO is responsible for implementation
- Identify resources required to implement
- Spell out exactly how progress will be monitored and measured.
Benefits of using a Meeting Facilitator
- Provides leadership without turning over the reins of your organization’s true leaders.
- They use meeting time and space intentionally.
- They are the “content and process” leader.
- They are skillful in evoking participation and creativity.
- A person who is acceptable to all group members, substantively neutral, and has no decision-making authority who helps improve the way the way it identifies and solves problems and makes decisions